Welcome to Mind and Body Wellness Studio!
Congratulations on taking the first step towards better health and wellness. This section is provided to guide you through each step of becoming a new patient. Don’t hesitate to reference this section or our entire website (if needed) during your new patient process.
What to Expect
- Step 1 – Welcome: Your first visit begins with a warm welcome from our team. Before starting your consultation and examination, we will review your health application for completeness and verify insurance (if you have it). We will then give you a tour of our outstanding wellness studio.
- Step 2 – Consultation: We want to make your first visit as enjoyable as possible. Once your forms are completed and have toured our facility a team member will review the information provided and answer further questions if necessary.
- Step 3 – Examination: After discussing your health history, the doctor will conduct a thorough examination. This will give the doctor very important information about the status of your health, condition of your spine, nerve system, and whether or not you are a candidate for chiropractic care. – *Depending on your health, additional tests may be required
To Do List
- Step 4 – Report of Findings: After your first visit the doctor will review your health history, examination and x-rays. You will be scheduled for a follow-up visit to discuss the findings of your specific case and determine whether you are a candidate for chiropractic care. During your second visit, the doctor or team member will provide a detailed report of all your findings and answer any questions that you may have. The doctor will then discuss recommendations and notify you if your condition requires care with other providers. You will be provided with the best treatment and wellness program for your individual needs.
- Step 5 – Chiropractic Adjustment: Once you have been accepted as a candidate for chiropractic care, you may now begin on the road to wellness! The first chiropractic adjustment will be performed according to your personalized wellness program and will commence after the report of findings on your second visit.
*If you desire our wellness team will work with you to create healthy habits and routines for your lifestyle. We understand that every person is unique; therefore, everyone requires a customized wellness plan.